Memories Live On – Designer and Instructor – April 2011-Present
• Copic Markers – Primary instructor for Copic coloring from introduction classes to advanced techniques.
• Card Making – Specialize in teaching stamping techniques and cards using Elizabeth Craft Designs’ line of products (microfine glitter, Peel-Off stickers, and adhesive sheets)
• Make-and-Takes – Run “Tool Time Tuesday” weekly, focusing each week on a new tool or product. I create a card, tag or other small project and teach it as a rolling drop-in class, averaging about 20 students per week.
• Purchasing and inventory: Responsible for maintaining stock of Copic and Elizabeth Craft Designs products. Regularly provide recommendations for stamps, dies and paper lines to carry in-store.
Pink Persimmon Creative Team – September 2012-March 2013
• Create 3 projects per month for use on Pink Persimmon Blog.
• Create occasional tutorials for use in e-books or on Pink Persimmon Blog.
• Create trade show and catalog projects as assigned.
The Stamping Boutique Design Team– February 2011-August 2011
• Post four projects per month on personal blog, using TSB Digi Stamps.
• Participate in Blog Hops and Digi Days when assigned.
Hambo Stamps Design Team – February 2011-May 2011
• Post one project per week on personal blog and in SCS Gallery, using Hambo Stamps.
• Participate in one SCS challenge per month, using Hambo Stamps.
• Submit one project per month to any print magazine for publication.
Card Cupids, Design Team Co-Coordinator – November 2010-March 2011
• Created one card per week to promote the Card Cupids Challenge Blog.
• Wrote “Tuesday Treat” tutorials for Card Cupids Challenge Blog when assigned.
• Wrote one DT Inspiration blog post per week on Card Cupids Challenge Blog.
• Maintained Design Team website and organized challenges.
• Assisted with social media marketing and outreach.
Scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com – Blogger
• Write one tutorial or product review per week.
• Posts have included Copic Tutorials, Glitter Ritz tutorials, and side-by-side product comparisons.
Copic Basic Certification – January 2011
Copic Intermediate Certification – May 2011