My works-in-progress pile is getting a little bit out of control. And my works-to-be-started pile is even worse. I need to write everything down so I don’t forget any of it. In no particular order:
- I started a quilt, a pillow, and a set of place mats quite a while ago. What I wouldn’t give for a solid day in front of my sewing machine to get them done.
- While I’m at it, I’ve been wanting to re-hem the curtains in our living room.
- I added 2 Glitter Ritz classes to the MLO schedule. One on July 15, and the other on August 5. That means I need to design some cards, preferably before July 14.
- I bought a couple of 12×12 shadow boxes for the baby’s room. I want to put her hospital clothes in one, but I haven’t decided what to do with the other.
- I promised another baby hat tutorial, which means I need to make another baby hat.
- I never did finish the Christmas stocking I started making the baby last November…
So if anyone wants to come spend a couple/several hours holding a baby while I sew and play with glitter, that would be awesome.