I’m finally starting to dig myself out from under the haze I’ve been in for the past week. No, the kidney stone isn’t gone yet, but I’m in considerably less pain and I’m generally no longer feeling like a zombie.
A large portion of today was spent doing all the housework I’ve neglected, and the balance has been spent fulfilling other crafty commitments. Sadly, that means I haven’t been able to get anything done to post today.
But still, some business:
- In case you missed it, last week’s Copic tutorial is here. Check back for another one tomorrow. (UPDATE: new one’s up!)
- Card Cupids needs cards for Valentine’s Day. Send them in before the 4th and you’ll be entered to win some awesome prizes (valued at over $100!).
- My Glitter Ritz class at Memories Live On is nearly full.
- I’ve added another class, based on these cards. $32, you learn 10 techniques and you get to keep the stamp. Saturday, February 12 from 10-1 at Memories Live On.
- I’ll also be hosting the Tool Time Tuesday make-and-take at MLO next week. I have no idea what we’ll do yet, but I promise it will be fun.
- There’s still a fair amount of excitement to share this week, I just can’t share it yet.
- I am three (3!!!) followers away from giving away something amazing. Maybe we can hit that by Friday and make this the most exciting week ever.